FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No reservations needed. No reserved tables. No cover charge.
Our seating is made up of 4 and 6 person clusters. Majority of seating is on our patio adjacent to main stage. Small amount of seating immediately in front of stage. More seating in bar area directly across from the stage.
We do offer a private party room that can accommodate roughly 25-30 people. It can be booked separately. Contact us for availability and pricing. It is located right off the arcade.
Food is available through a weekly menu from the Food Truck just off the patio. There is a QR code on our tables. You scan the code with your phone, order and pay online and pick it up at the food truck. We are working to have expanded offerings. We also have a large assortment of gourmet and unusual snacks for individuals to be shared in the District Social Market Place. Feel free to check it out next to the bar area.
We offer a casual self-service environment in keeping with a fun and relaxed atmosphere. No table service. Grab your drinks from the bar and food from the food truck.
We have a full bar, featuring draft beers from Industrial Arts Brewing Company, and other favorites by the bottle. Wines and spirits are also available.
No smoking or vaping on patio or inside the premises. Use designated smoking urns to discharge cigarette butts.
We do love pets! But unfortunately, due to health regulations, no pets allowed inside or on patio (Except for certified service animals. Be prepared to show service pet ID).
- We have 4 Axe Throwing lanes and you can book your lanes online for only $15 per person for an hour. No better way to gather and have fun with friends.
- Our redemption center is loaded with great stuff. Play and build up your points to take home great prizes
- We also have Billiards, Darts and 4-person Air Hockey!
ATM is located inside the main room.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Unattended children will be used to vacuum, mow the lawn, and other venue chores. (jk)
- Ample parking is available. Please enter through the “Enter Here” doors on the side of the building.
- Be prepared to show ID to be electronically verified upon request if buying adult beverages.
- We follow Responsible Alcohol Service guidelines. Meaning, at the discretion of the bar staff and management, we may slow or stop your adult beverage service.
- District Social is a private enterprise. We reserve the right to refuse service or ask any guest to leave the property, at our sole discretion.
- We want to keep everyone safe and having fun! No verbal or physical disturbances will be tolerated at any time.
We love you, and we hope you love us too. Beacon’s incredible new place for kids to adults, fun for all.
– Diamond Hospitality.